When planning to make lasagna, the first thought that comes to your mind is about Ronzoni. Easy Ronzoni Lasagna Oven Ready is hustle free and it usually is a great choice for perfect family dinners and party gatherings. Ronzoni Lasagna is of whole wheat and it is rich in fiber and whole grains. That’s why it is called Ronzoni Sono Bouni (Ronzoni is so good). So, let’s get started.
Notes to be kept in mind while making Ronzoni Lasagna Oven Ready
- While preparing the mince you must drain it when it turns brown. After removing all the fat then you can continue cooking.
- You can add pasta sauce and tomato sauce as well. The chunks of tomato sauce in every bite will give you a nice texture and pleasure.
- For more moisture, you can add ricotta cheese and cottage cheese together. Take 2 cups of ricotta cheese with one other half of ricotta and cottage cheese together. For extreme moisture, you can add one-half mozzarella cheese as well.
- If you want more saucier version then you can use pasta sauce and tomato sauce together. You can spread the sauce between the layers of lasagna noodles.
Ingredients for Ronzoni Lasagna Oven Ready
- 16 oz box Ronzoni Lasagna
- 1 lb / 500 grams Ground Beef mince
- 3 minced/crushed Garlic cloves
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Meat sauce
- 2 jars of Pasta sauce
- 1 tbsp dried Basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 Egg slightly beaten
- 1 tsp freshly ground Black pepper
- freshly chopped Parsely
- Salt (as required)
- 2-3 tbsp extra Virgin olive oil
Read more: Double cheeseburger With Flavorful Sauce
Instructions for Ronzoni Lasagna Oven Ready
Step 1: Cooking
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a saucepan boil some water and put your Ronzoni lasagna noodles in it. Let them boil for half a minute and remove it from the flame. Now drain all the water from the noodles and keep them aside. Brush some olive oil on the noodles so that it must get sticky.
- In a skillet, pan cooks your mince on medium-high flame until it gets brown and let it drain. After draining put the skillet back on the flame and add crushed garlic and oregano and cook it for one minute. Now add salt, black pepper, and your pasta sauce to it. Put 1/2 cup water and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes on low medium flame.
Step 2: Preparation
- Now is the step to creating cheese sauce. Take a medium size bowl and add ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese in it. Then add slightly beaten egg and whisk them well. Now add salt, black pepper, and your fresh chopped parsley in it. Try to mix all the ingredients well so that there must not any lumps or bubbles in your sauce. Give your sauce a smooth and rich texture by mixing it well.
- In a bowl mix some pasta sauce and meat sauce together and keep it aside.
Step 3: Assembling
- Take a large casserole or baking dish and spread half a cup of your prepared sauce at the bottom layer.
- Now spread lasagna noodles evenly in the dish and adjust them according to your dish size. Now add cooked mince and cheese mixture over noodles.
- Repeat the layer of lasagna noodles, mince, and cheese mixture and at the top add the remaining meat sauce and spread some grated mozzarella and parmesan cheese. At the end just add some bits of parsley over it.
Step 4: Baking
- Ronzoni lasagna oven-ready is incomplete without baking. This is the most important part as it gives the final look and taste to your lasagna. Cover your dish with aluminum foil and bake it in the oven for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins take it out from the oven and remove the foil and then bake it for additional 10 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
- Now remove it from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Ronzoni lasagna oven-ready recipe is normally a winter dish and people are supposed to store it for later use. This can be served as a main course or a side dish and you can have it with garlic bread as well.
Frequently Asked Question about Ronzoni Lasagna Oven Ready
Ques-1: Is Oven Ready Lasagna the same as regular?
Ronzoni lasagna oven-ready noodles are thinner than normal lasagna noodles. They are precooked and dried and then they can just be softened during baking through moisture.
Ques-2: How long do you soak oven-ready lasagna noodles?
Soaking Lasagna noodles is super easy. You can simply add lasagna noodles to a baking dish and add warm water and soak them. Leave them in hot water for 10-15 minutes and then you can use them.
Ques-3: What are the 3 main components of lasagna?
The main ingredients of lasagna are Noodles, Sauce, and cheese.
Ques-4: Why do you put ricotta in lasagna?
When you put Ricotta cheese in your sauce then it gives a more creamy and smooth texture to your lasagna.